Tuesday, October 31, 2006

yeay! i am done with carine's blog le. finally, the music is up, with the a lil tinkerbell dust from grace. yeapz. she helped by introducing her kind of music player. and it worked. ahaha. the linking codes are juz being choosy with music players.
was thinking of using hers for my blog too. but hmmm...i think i will stick to the current one for the time being. haha. yes i changed my song. its not a new song. but juz felt like putting this song up. itchy fingers.
sian. i have to go back skool for 3 consecutive days for PW. PW. PW. when this whole PW thing ends, i am gonna burn all the documents and throw it out of my window. argh. its stifling me and my life. ugh. *looks at the piles of doc in PW file evil-ly*
i think if i were to really burn it, it will start a fire bigger than the one Indonesia is currently having. *evil laugh* ..okie. not funny.
-ciaoz-

No comments: