Wednesday, October 11, 2006

This entry was written while i was sitting at the atrium, waiting for neetha to come. It seems weird to just sit down here all by myself at the atrium without any friends next to me. Everyone at this point in time, seemed to be either busy with CCA or at home slacking. Maybe life is just giving me time to do some self-reflections...again
today is the first day at school, after a week of unofficial holiday, since the end of the promos. And so far, i have been living it independently, without feeling any virtual strings attached to myself, controlled by another. i suppose its good.
It seems to me that no matter how much time i spend sleeping, it doesnt guarantee that i will be fresh the next day, think and do correct things correctly the next morning. Nopez. Contrary to tt belief, i am feeling rather tired despite my endless hours of sleep. So i think that i shud juz contd sleeping late. Coz i will do wrong things whether i had sufficient sleep or not. So i might as well sleep late and do more things, rather than sleep early, do fewer things and still do wrong things the next day.
And i was just mildly irritated for a friend by someone. yepz. gettin emo. But cant really help it. Coz i simply cannot stand last min work and the fact that the person dump that last min work onto my fren and accused her of a zillion things she is unjustified to claim..its simply fuming. i dun think i am the type of person that wud actually get myself invovled in such sensitive issues but the fact that i did, doesnt it tell how strongly i feel abt it? Actually carine is right abt wad she said abt humans. That they tend to be able to criticise but not reflect. The person who dumped the last min work on my fren is one who has the tendency to go round and judge others but seldom judge him/herself. yepz. According to shakespeare,
"one day the mocking will be mocked, the laughing will be laughed"
alrighty. juz went jogging to vent every bit of my discontent out of my body system. Feeling much betta now. There is so much work to do now. Drama, open house, PW, etc. the only good thing abt the PW exam now is that when u tell a PW mate that ur group haven accomplished so much things, u noe he/she is telling the truth, for once, when he replies back "yea lor..me too"

No comments: