Friday, October 27, 2006

Yesterday was Judgment Day. I thought judgment day was supposed to be a day when justice is meted out. But I didn't see that happening at all. At least it did not when the word justice is placed according to my definitions.
I tried to find them. Even when I did not want to see them. I just needed to know they are alright. That they are safe. Even when I have been told not once, but twice that they are not. Self denial, I have forced myself to live in.
Went to the Toa Payoh library today to borrow some books. Managed to source out three books. As usual, they were detective novels. I think I will spend the entire weekend indulging in the turmoil of the stories' plots and form escapism for myself, away from the mayhem of the entire world.
After retrieving some pictures for shi min from my thumb drive, decided to upload all the pics from the thumbdrive into my dotphoto account. Spend the entire night uploading and categorizing the different photos into their different albums and headings. Manage to recall how ghastly I looked during my younger days. Man..i make myself sound so old. Haha..but then again, I dun think currently, I look altogether less ghastly either. So oh wellz. Haha. laugh it off I guess. But its still fun to look at those photos once in a while to remember the fun u had with the pple arnd you, even if you look hideous in it - so long as no one else can view it. heh heh.
Juz realize that I missed PrisonBreak at 10pm on Channel 5. thank goodness my dad taped it for me. he told me I ought to feel lucky to have such a intelligent daddy. Indeed I feel lucky and proud. But I dun see the link how being able to tape the show your daughter lurves to watch has anything to do with your intelligence level. Haha. nvm. Still proud him nonetheless. Heh heh.

No comments: