Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Ooo…ytd we had "ball games" day organised by the Student Council and despite some uncomfortable encounters (haha!), I had a great time playing with 0626 (my wonderful, fabulous and fantastic class!)..

WHOO HOO! Haha..a lil high today as you can see
Its seems a lil weird to remembrance the whole day w/o the presence of my camera..sighz. yepz..but kind grace has agreed to share with me the photos she took at yoshi, rite grace? Oh. Forgot to mention, we had a class dinner at yoshi. Ya.

Well..it seems that throughout the whole event, only a few incidences have managed to be etched strongly and firmly within my heart, soul and mind, esp. the time during the soccer game. In case u were wonderin, my passion for football wasn't the cause of the game to be attached closely to me. Bleaugh. No. Rather it was my embarrassing blunder that caused it all. This was how it all came about. My team was up against another all-boys team for the soccer game and I was the stupid goalkeeper. So before the game could even be warmed up, one of the opponent's boys decided to try his luck and aim the ball towards the net. And instead of trying to catch the ball, I played dodgeball.
Yes.
I actually shunned aside and made way for the ball to enter the stupid net. And helped the opponent team to score a goal. I even heard one of the boys saying, "wa! Like that oso can score ar?" *smacks head* what a lousy goal. What a lousier goalkeeper! BAH! But nonetheless, I would like to say a big thank you (and sorry!) to my soccer team members mainly, cheng en, yee jin, ren jie and p.t. for their magnanimous support and understanding towards my faults and mostly for possessing such great sportsmanship. In fact, they were even comforting me. haha..loser me. haha. oh. And yes cheng en, I WILL RELAX!

In my opinion, I feel that in such events like this, class spirit and great sportsmanship ought to be maintained on a high note. After such an event, I dun think hardly one wud recall if they won or lost. But rather, I think the memory tt they will leave, carrying with them is the thought of themselves cheering their hearts out for their classmates who were out there perspiring it out, fighting for the glory of their class. Who cares if they were winning or losing? What mattered is each and every one knew in their hearts, that in their class were there for each other all the way, with undying support. I dun noe if I am speaking for everyone, but I know that that is def. enough for me to take away from this event. And I bet it is also heartening for the sportsmen themselves to know that they are not competing alone, with those deafening cheers as constant reminders. The strength they have within themselves is greatly elevated with the thought that when they face the opponent team, the opponents are not juz facing the 5 members that are playing against them, but rather, in the context of 0626, the 24 of us.

Throughout the whole event, I felt and seen all that I have written in the above para. And nothing will ever be able to replace that feeling.


I love 0626!!!

No comments: