Sunday, October 08, 2006

a few months back, grace tagged me to play this "music shuffler" game. finally i have played the game. took a long time to crap up the reasons and a even longer time to make them sound sensible. yeapz. if u read any part you do not understand, pls. do not ask me. coz high chance is that i wudnt be able to explain to you either.

How are you feeling today?

Title: Don't Cha
Artiste: PussyCat Dolls
Bitchy? Haha..seriously, this is the only characteristic I can associate these girls with apart from sultry, which I dun think, or anyone for the matter of fact, would think I am. Haha. so maybe I am kinda like that today. Haha.

Will you get far in life?
Title: Seasons
Artisite: Ayumi Hamasaki
I cant interpret from the song since I hardly can understand what she is singing throughout the whole song. Only like the song for the music. Haha. I think it ought to be something abt love. So maybe with love I will go far? So cliché. Maybe with the love of family and friends I will go far. That perhaps will hold some truth. But anything else, I seriously doubt it.

How do your friends see you?
Title: Jie Mei
Artiste: Amei Cheung
Yay..finally a song that make sense. Yay..haha. "jie mei" in English means sister. So hope it is true that I am like a sister to them in a good way, not annoying. Haha..to all my sista out there..love y'all!! Peace out! hee..

Will you get married?
Title: Kiss From A Rose
Artiste: Seal
It's a love song..so what is the symbolism? The guy cannot get enough of the girl. And he thinks the girl's love is strange yet he is having a growing addiction on her. So I think he will eventually pop the question? So I will get married? Hey..does that mean I am the strange girl? Ugh..

What is your best friend's theme song?
Title: Sukidayo
Artiste: Sunday Girls
Actually I dun understand the qn at hand. Best fren theme song for wad? Hmm..so if u replace the love in this song, with friendship, it means that my best fren wud expect me to not forget her everday, and think of her everyday, and must say I love you to her everyday. Hmmm..not likely any of my best fren wud want me to that everyday..they may think I have fallen for them instead. Haha

What is the story of your life?
Title: Summer Loving
Artiste: John Travolta and Oliver Newton John
"I met a girl, crazy for me. I met a boy, cute as can be."
"it turned cold, that’s where it end"
So the story is that I will meet a boy that is cute in my eyes. And I will be the girl crazy for him. Well, okie. It is sensible. Since I have a weird definition for cute guys, I think I can find one quite easily. And the end, the two of us will break up because the relationship turned cold. Yet we will always reminisces those times we spent together. Actually, this song was taken from a soundtrack, and in the show, the relationship didn't turn cold but because the girl was going away hence the relationship ended. But she didn't go in the end and they ended up together nonetheless. So there is two versions. Choose your pick. The happier one for me or the one filled with angst. lol

What was high school like?
Title: Colours Of The Wind
Artiste: Vanessa Williams
This song is filled with a lot of philosophical questions. So high school was a time when I self-reflected a lot. Which is true btw.
"if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you learn things you never knew, you never knew". Somehow, high school was something like that. Walk a mile in another's shoe once in the while, understanding the problems they face in life. Dun ask me how, it just felt like that.

How can you get ahead in life?
Title: Soak Up The Sun
Artiste: Sheryl Crow
Before this song can even be played, I feel it is gonna be tough to explain oredy. So err..i am gonna get ahead by soaking up the sun. k. I am gonna go for a sun tan tml.

What is the best thing about your friends?
Title: We Believe
Artiste: Good Charlotte
They believe in me. Whether I do it with my heart or with my mind, I noe they will be there for me. Sure there will be times we disagree, but I believe that if I ever do not heed their advice and fall, they will still catch me when I fall. Believe is one of the most important things in a friendship that is so often overlooked. But I think most of my friends have not overlooked this fundamental quality of believing in me. Hence that’s the best thing abt them.

What is in store for this weekend?
Title: Stupid Cupid
Artiste: Mandy Moore
Now is the weekend. And I determined not to be struck by cupid's love arrows. No. The only thing in store for my cupid is a holiday. A well deserved, long holiday and stay far away from me.

What song describes you?
Title: The Gift
Artiste: Blue
"And the gift is what you get by givin' more than you receive. And you're learnin' fast that maybe this is how you'll be happy. 'Cause in takin' everything you lost, the air you need to breath. But in givin' it away, you found the precious thing you seek."
This chorus speaks enough for me. It describes me because I think it is always impt to give more than receive because when I give, I feel I found the thing I have been looking for through the smiles and happiness of others.

To describe your grandparents?
Title: Have a nice day
Artiste: Bon Jovi
Yea yea..my grandparents are juz LIKE THAT! The starting of the song is "who are you to tell me if its black or white" and the chorus goes "if the world gets in my face, I say have a nice day!" They NEVER back down no matter what happens. I guess that is where I get my stubbornness. Imagine, my grandma injured her leg and she stills want to jaywalk..what does that tells you?

How is your life going?
Title: Dou Jiang You Tiao
Artiste: JJ Lin
I dunno what this song means. And I really cannot come up with any excuse, even if it is nonsense, for this song to be with relation to the qn. Can someone pls tell me instead? Err..okay..JJ Lin is confused in the song. Coz he doesn't noe what the girl is actually thinking of, as in, whether she likes him or not. So I am confused right not with life. True true.

What song will they play at your funeral?
Title: Perfect
Artiste: Simple Plan
A perfectionist will want a perfect song to be played at the deathbed. So the song PERFECT comes up. However, the opening sentence is "hey dad look at me, think back and talk to me. Did I grow up according to plan?"
I dun think I want my dad to look at me when I am dead and ask himself if I grew up according to plan. Dun think it is right that a parent shud bury their kid. Their only child. too tragic. But I wud wanna noe if I grew up according to plan.

How does the world see you?
Title: Catch Your Wave
Artiste: The Click Five
Does that mean I am moving too fast for the world to catch me? oOpS! Sorry Mr. World! Will try to slow down if you slow down Mr. Time for me. haha.
"hey girl I wanna catch your wave..hey girl I wanna drift away with you"
ooo..the world wanna drift away with me. I dun mind. Lol.

Will you have a happy life?
Title: Yi Shou Jian Dan De Ge
Artiste: Wang Lee Hom
This song is about keeping happiness. so if I write a simple song, I will be happy..haha.No la. I think this song is trying to tell me that if I do not think things so complicatedly or in complex forms and just focus on the simple things in life, I will lead a happy life. Of coz. Who wudnt be? But how often do you see pple doing that either?

What do your friends really think of you?
Title: Unbreakable
Artiste: Alicia KeysI dunno really whether to be happy or not that people see me as unbreakable. The people who appears to be the most unbreakable always tend to be the weakest. So hmm. But I think some do think I am unbreakable ba..haha..and truth is that maybe I am unbreakable afterall..like an boiled egg..hardened by the impacts of life.

Do people secretly lust after you?
Title: Heal The World
Artiste: Micheal Jackson
Great, the question is represented by a pedophile. He secretly lust after kids. So there shud be people who secretly lust after me. eww. I dun wanna crap more in this question. NEXT!

How can I make myself happy?

Title: This is my time
Artiste: Raven
Summarizing the whole song, it is a girl rising from her fall and becoming independent and realizing her dream. By trusting my heart, I can change things. Yes. I believe in myself and this will make me happy. Overcoming all these things, I will finally find my wings and know I am ready to fly.

What should you do with your life?

Title: At The Beginning
Artiste: Richard Marx and Donna Lewis
"Life is a road And I want to keep going Love is a river I wanna keep flowing Life is the road Now and forever Wonderful journey I'll be there When the world stops turning I'll be there When the storm is through In the end I wanna be standing At the beginning with you"
I wanna keep going on in life, no matter how hard it is gonna be, even when at times, I wanna break down, I will keep going. So that I can stand at the beginning with you. But I dunno who is the you?? Haha. I only noe I will keep going in life ba..to realize my dream. Maybe the "YOU" refers to my dream.

Will you ever have children?
Title: Year 3000

Artiste: Busted
Haha..yes I will have children. And my children will have children and they will have their children. How I know? Because a guy has came back from the year 3000 and told me that my "great great great grand daughter is pretty fine". Surely she isn’t a mermaid? haha. And I even noe that the pple will be living in under water in the year 3000. Goodness. I have a gorgeous descendant. Cheers to the world.

finally i finished it. yayz.

No comments: