Friday, November 03, 2006

went to skool today for PW as stated in my previous entry. but since PW is nothin to tok abt, lets tok more abt stuff that shows JC students do have a life.
erm...
eh...
actually, i oso cant find any stuff to tok abt now. sigh...does that mean i have no life? boos.
anw, been having a splitting headache all day. dun even noe wads the prob with me anymore. its like i sleep at 11pm, which is early, considering that i always jump into bed only arnd 3 am. i tot sleeping early will prevent such stuff? sighs. i think when i sleep at 3am, i dun even experience headache. so all that stuff abt sleeping early is a load of crap i suppose, in my context the very least.
flipping thru some SONY year-end promotion book i found in the letter box this evening. juz looking at all the technology stuff makes me go green-eyed. sheesh. i want the T50 camera BAD. haven actually found out if its really all tt gd but the design is sure rockin fab. plus its sleek.
oh oh! speaking of cameras, today was suaned VERY badly by evil henry and sacarstic zuo sheng for not knowing how to use henry's camera properly. sighs. plus it didnt help with phan shei at the side silently mocking. haha. actually, if u put me in their shoe, i wud do the same. coz who has ever seen anyone so dumb before? hey..am i scolding myself dumb? manz...the headache is making me tok nuts.
and my maid's nagging since dinner time is not helping at all.
heh heh. she juz realised that her cover is blown today BY ME! =D - tt she has been secretly eyeing on ren jie from our class photos...haha. the guys today were joking abt the prank smses they sent to the girls and commented abt my reply back to them. then somehow, the conversation led to my maid who confessed a few months back that she finds rj cute. wahahaha. actually, she didnt confessed. i sorta guessed from yj to zf to henry to zs and ijuz went down the row of boys until i saw her grin when i said rj's name. hahaha.
wonder what her husband will think abt all this.
woah! juz flipped to the High Definition Home Projector. VPL-VW100 is cool la! erm...so is the price. (-.-") $14,999. if i am serious dead on buying it, w/o spending a cent of my pocket money, i wud have to save for 300 weeks. that wud be 6 years and 3 months. not bad. its a good way to lose weight. haha...the price wud have prob dropped and new (and more mind-blowing) models wud be released in the market by then. in any case, why cant they juz write $15,000? muz be those marketing strategies again. ugh.
okiez. this is the end of the today's super-bored entry. as u can see, there is nothing much going on in my life rite now. and i am juz typing for the sake of typing. and maybe exercising my skill / art of crapping. i hope you were bored. lol.
Ps: my mum juz bought tickets to watch the play "notre dame" in singapore indoor stadium tml. maybe i will have something more substantial to yak abt in my next entry. cya!

No comments: