Thursday, November 23, 2006

hey everyone...will be leaving for LTC tml le. haha. hardly started packing anything yet. wasnt too keen on going for it at first, esp with the tot that i have to miss my god bro's wedding. but have decided to keep the spirits on the high end and will still participate in anything that is within my limit, except for anythin too high. i have a fear for high element stunts...well at least for some. haha...besides, with chin ping arnd, there will be havoc and loads of bickering left for me to do...can oredy imagine her criticising on the amt of calories the camp is giving us for every meal. haha.
think it is so cool to have her in the same grp as me. she is gonna bring toilet roll and clothes peg for me and i will be bringing medication and writing materials for her. that way, we can save on the bulk of our luggage.
juz broke the news to my deary god bro regarding my absence for his wedding. can tell he is seriously upset but i dun think it is fair that i absent myself for that period of time when the grp is practising for the play, which will be helf the very next day... however, neither is it fair that i absent myself for something that is once in a lifetime for my god bro.
commitment vs kinship? which one am i to choose?
if i hadnt been in the shoes i am in now, i wud seriously have told whoever that is asking this qn to go with kinship, coz work and stuff wun be there when u are in deep trouble - kinship will. but right now, it seems hard to choose either coz this time, with commitment comes friendship. my frenz will be practising for the play and i wun be there with them.
yet, my bro is getting married and i wun be with him.
life is disgusting.
but it seems that i have alr made the decision.
LTC, here i come.

No comments: