Saturday, December 02, 2006

Today I missed my job attachment coz of my fever. Felt quite bad coz I didn't inform the teacher IC before hand. Little Bao was very nice to take the trouble to inform me of what happened at the center today and telling me what to expect next meeting. Thought it was very sweet of her.
Anyways, at around 11am, the fever sorta subsided so I tot I go down to skool and collect the make-up and stuff I promised chin ping. Feeling super sian...like the fever bug is starting to attack me again..but alr. agree to meet henry to go collect the stuff together so argh..drag myself there. Actually I ran there...trying to feel hyper I guess.
Was on my way for lunch when I saw Cynthia, Xiu Xuan, Carine and Adeline. Apparently they were going to study in skool or have alr. studied in skool. Apparently I didn't know anything abt it. its okie, I guess. I hardly know anything that goes on anyway.
Saw Grace later at the bus stop. Apparently she knew abt the study meeting too.
~*~
anw, i juz came back from my supper with Sir Lionell. -woots- had loadsa loadsa fun. its one of those outings that y'know u juz dun wanna go back home and u juz wanna sit and tok and tok and tok till the prata man comes and chases us off with a broomstick. yea? u know? those kinda outings? haha...its cool. i love my grp. cos i feel that i belong.

No comments: