Sunday, December 24, 2006

A little bird juz flew by and told me my blog seriously needed to be updated 'cos it's a little just too waaaaayyyyyy behind all the things goin on arnd me.
Hmmm...actually tot of updating a few events that have happened to me like going for the job thingy at swiss hotel with chua, shopping with chua, east coast park with sec. Skool frenz, etc etc etc. but...i didn't noe how to put them in words on the blog I guess. So I didn't update my blog, with the excuse that I have nothing to write. Haha...oh yea...the other main reason is 'cos I was lazy. Haha. You knew that that excuse was gonna turn up sooner or later.
Anyways, I juz came back from my darling class 0626 chalet. We had quite a lot of fun together esp on the second night. Though, I wun exactly say that I feel revitalized from the fun we experienced there since I have been deprived of sleep. Haha. But then again, a chalet with ur class is always the coolest. Somehow, I feel that we had more fun in the night than in the day. Dun get me wrong. It was good clean fun. Lol.
Oh yea! And on the first night, we played a game whereby we use poker cards, and the person who gets the card KING, gets to decide wad kind of forfeit he or she wants for others. But of coz the KING wud be calling like "I want no. 2 and 4 to hold hands" and not literally the person's name but rather the no. on the card which they are holding.
Anw, these are a few of the photos of the forfeits we had.
Cally and Samuel were suppose to take a picture together. Apparently Samuel was too dark to be seen so I had to do some editing on the photo. Haha
apparently ren jie and yee jin met with the same fate. But nothing too unfortunate I think.
Haha..here was zuo sheng and Cynthia holding hands to take a photo.
How sweet that it was actually so coincidental to have them do forfeit together. Haha.
Oh wait, and there is this other photo of our class golden couple.
TADA! A picture that says it all.
Okays. I prob shudnt broadcast the rest on the blog. Yepz. Dun think its right. Haha. So if you guys (as in 0626) want the photos, let me noe online ya?
So we head on for our BBQ the next night.
girls getting busy with the preparation of BBQ food
Had some pretty good shots of everyone…
zuo sheng helping us set up the fire with the assistance of p.t.

mel and Gerald came in the midst of our BBQ.
we played,
had fun,
and laughed.

one happy family. With some others downstairs and other parts of the world.

No comments: