Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas is coming in a few hours time. Ho ho ho. The house is now bustling with slightly higher energy than usual in preparation for the annual Christmas party my family usually have with frenz and relative. Okays. Maybe only relatives. Really feeling kinda sad that my mom has decided to not go for the midnight mass this year and instead, go for the session earlier. Hmmm...was asking my mom last night if we cud juz stick to going for the midnight mass and she said that she purposely changed it to the earlier session so that I can come home in time to watch LOVE ACTUALLY. Haha. Hope she wasn't serious. Shows can always be taped down and watched some other time. But midnight masses cannot be taped.
Sigh. But even after I reasoned with her with the above, she still did not wanna go for the midnight mass. So I suppose she didn't change it for me after all. Haha. I reckon that she wants my grandma to attend the mass as well with the rest of the family but is afraid that if its too late, my grandma wud not be able to take it. Thus she decided to attend the earlier mass.
I think one of the things I look forward to on Christmas is actually the midnight mass. Cos when the mass ends, and the priest actually wishes u merry Christmas, its juz right at the stroke of twelve on Christmas day. I like it betta than being wished like 3 hrs earlier before Christmas. Oh wells. Oh! And the walk back home, is so peaceful cos its past midnight so the streets are rather silent. Its really fun and you'd prob wun really get it till u experience it.
Alrighty. I suppose I shall end off here. My mom has been screeching at me for the past 2 hrs to clean up my pig sty aka my room so that it was look hypocritically clean for my relative to mess up again tml. I really don't see her point. But then again, I never do. All I noe is that if I still dun turn off the comp, I prob get thrashed up and then tml Christmas party can jolly well change its venue from my house to the general hospital.
Ta-da!

No comments: