Saturday, November 04, 2006

hey everyone! in a few hours time, i will be in the singapore indoor stadium to watch the 'notre dame' play. heard it is rockin fabulous. yea! recent news even has it tt the play entered into the Guinness World Record. how cool is that! haha. now my hope is that i getta take pics when i enter into the stadium.
another good news is that i realised that the leadership training camp tt i am scheduled to go from 24 - 27 Nov doesnt clash with my job attachment which starts on the 27 Nov. okays. maybe it will clash a lil. dun exactly noe how i will work that out. sighz. i can alr. imagine myself entering the place with all my big and small bag packs on the 1st day of my job attachment looking super unglam and badly burnt. and plus Ms. Lim highly disapproving face. ugh.
another plus point is that angie lim, the vp of the Student Council is in the same grp as me. yea! haha. its gd to have frenz in ur grp. and i got angie, who came from the same sec skool, and even betta still, the same class as me for the 4 yrs of my sec skool life. haha. hope she will be happy to be in the same grp as me. *prays*
sigh. however, lets put it in this way "there is a black lining in every silver cloud". no. i didnt get the colours wrong.
26 NOVEMBER IS MY BELOVED GOD - BROTHER'S WEDDING!
i wudnt miss ANYTHING for it and now u are telling me i am suppose to forgo this major event in his life and well, also my life, juz to attend the leadership training camp and bake under the sun for hours?? is it even fair? does it even sound right to you? i dun even noe how am i to break the news to him! am i allowed to leave in the midst of everything and attend the wedding for a few hours and come back? are they sane enuff to let me to that?
yea sure..if i was the President's daughter.

No comments: