Sunday, November 12, 2006

Although it has only been 5 days since I last updated an entry on my blog, as I type in this entry, it feels as if I have been away from my computer way too long - so much so that the pace of typing has decreased rather dramatically and the sight of the blog layout, where you post your entry, seems all too unfamiliar.
But now, OP has finally ended. So has our immense torture of waking up early in the morning, only to drag ourselves to school and rehearse for OP. and FREEDOM is within our range of grasp once again!! CHEERS! Haha
Surprisingly, contrary to what I have written before the OP ended, when I reached home the very day after the OP, I didn't burn the PW file and throw it down the window like I said I would (I was really serious then.) Rather, I had taken great pains to file the rest of the PW documents I had left out, back into the file and found a neat spot in my room to place it. call me crazy if you want to but that was really what I did. I guess, I sorta missed PW after all.
Ugh. I cant believe I am actually sayin this. Someone pls shoot me.
But looking on the bright side of everything, without this PW crap, perhaps the bonds between friendships wouldn’t have strengthened as much as it did under normal circumstances and stress would probably never felt better when you know for a fact that there is 3 or 4 other people out there who is probably just as anxious as you are.
I know carine is waiting for me to send out "Thank you" msgs to my PW grp, or more specifically her I presume. But I have decided to let my "Thank you" msgs take in the form of a blog entry rather than sms I guess, because there would be too much to say, and too little space to type it all in…and too little money to spend.


TO MY FUDGE DEARIES:
Thank you so much for all the encouragement and support you all have given me. Even to the final hour before the OP, I rmb I was still clutching onto carine's hand for support! Haha. I know I have been overly-stressed up at times and gotten on everyone's nerves with my over-picky attitude on non-perfect things, but thanks for bearing with me. haha. Will never forget the hours of girl-talk with wing yan. It was really awesome. Will remember all the advise you have given me =)
And carine, thanks for standing up for me, and being my pillar of strength esp. THOSE TIMES. Get it? *winks* or had there been too many times you stood up for me until you do not know which time I am referring too le? LOL. Btw, my parents will miss you. Thought your ego may be pleased to hear that.
And must applaud our jie-mei, P.T. for taking all our nonsense, like Carine and my never-ending bickering and yelling and rebutting and ...basically, noise. And Wing yan's *ahem* sitting posture. Haha. just recalling back all those times makes me feel so tickled. Haha.
Though our PW meetings are always longer and ending later then others, I never failed to have fun. So thanks a lot! Love you guys loads and buckets with cookies and cream.


TO MY CLASSMATES:
Oh manz...you guys were simply fabu-babu-lous! Haha. thank you so so so so much for all your support. and thank you all for the sms and well-wishes on the day before my OP. one of you even called to ask if I needed help in my OP. I though that was super sweet. So thank you to you too!
Thanks to xiu xiu, grace, cynthia, adel and cheng and mel for being there while my grp presented as well. And I seem to be always asking you guys, esp. xiu xiu, to grade my OP over and over again when ever I presented. Hope I didn’t irritate you all or anything. Haha.
And Gerald, I know I thank you le. But still wanna say thank you to you again for enlightening me on which part I am to focus on when I present. Eternally grateful!
Special shout out (1) - to Henry, Samuel, Ren Jie, Zuo Sheng: Although your OP ended, you guys stayed back to watch us present our mundane OP over and over again. I know you were all v. tired den but still, awfully grateful to you all for making the effort to stay back. THANK YOU!
Special shout out (2) - Audrey a.k.a. Small Bao-zy: yay! Sorry to make you wait for me to go to the gym. And although my muscles are still screaming out in pain, but I had fun...especially when we rowed the sampan! Haha...oOpS! And thanks for listening to all my problems too. *Many Hugs and Loves*

TO MY FRENZ:
Yepz...this is to chua for her notes from SA. You are such a sweetie to share that with me.
and ah huay and ah wong for the WR. Maybe you guys cannot even rmb when did I call to ask for you help le since that was SO long ago. But nvm. What matters is that I remembered.

TO MY SENIORS:
Hey hey! Doubt you guys will read this anw. But still wanna thank you all for giving ur suggestions when I consulted you guys for my PW. Thanks for not leaving me in the lurch . and thank you my dear OGL, Julian, for helping me with my PI at the beginning of the year. I would have prob. died quite badly in that if it weren’t for your help. Haha. thanks!

TO THE TEACHERS:
Once again, dun think y'all will get to read this…and somehow, I feel thankful for it. haha. but not only Mrs. Lee but all the teachers I sought for help in my desperation for the GPP and OP, thanks for your help help help and more help. My group is thankful towards you all too though I think they dunno who are you. But they will still be thankful.

My gawd, I feel like I just won OSCAR award or something. But I know that if my grp and I get a 'A' for PW, it would be better than winning an OSCAR. Manz…it would be betta than winning a Nobel Peace Prize!

No comments: