Tuesday, November 07, 2006

went shopping with my mom today and splurged on many sinful food at plaza singapore. we ate at fiesta and later went to have chocolate waffles with cookies n cream ice cream. haha. found a black top that looked very glam at John Little. wanted to buy it and plus my mom was very supportive of me wearing that too. but i tot i wud hardly wear it and even if i want to, the clothing has to go with a skirt to look nice, and i wud prob wear a black skirt. sigh. black top plus black skirt. kinda dull and i dun think a combi the older generation will particularly be pleased to see on CNY. so i gave that a miss.
but the great thing abt this day is my mom bought me the ZEN V PLUS mp3 player from Creative. whoo hoo. i chose the black model with 2GB. cant wait to use it. heh heh.
oh yea. and my dad collected my camera from vivo city today le. i hope i will have no more problems with the camera. :)
going back to skool tml for PW

No comments: