Monday, July 31, 2006

hey hey...dun really have any thing to say right now...juz feel like adding a redundant entry to mr. bloggie. heh heh. listening to "superwoman" by cao ge now from my measly collection of chinese songs. its one of the nicest songs outta all the chinese songs i suppose. *smirks*
feel like a secretary right now after warming the com. armchair since 6:20 pm. sighs. so many admin stuff to handle and things to print and stuff to handle. i wish i was a real superwoman sometimes. den in a blink of a eye, a snap of a finger and *ARBISH!* tada!! and everything is completed. reality hurts.
PS: to audrey
Heh heh..OoPs! perhaps I really forgot to upload the pictures from yee jin and chin ping bdae. Never mind. FEAR NOT! I will try to get it uploaded asap yeapz. Need time ya..maybe when I upload it, I will let ya noe k?

No comments: