Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Today was a super happening day. Lets list all the things that happen one by one.
Today was elections day. Being the usual me, I was the nervous wreck as I always am. But there are pple called frenz. So life was simpler, betta and less stressful. Oh..and I was running for the role of vice-presidency in my english drama club. So the interview came for me to enter into the room of 4-30. well, the seniors didn't really made it as stressful as I tot and they were all actually, fab. *thumbs up*
And the grueling part came when all of us were slouching, worn out by the qns that bombarded into our faces, impatiently and anxiously awaiting the verdict.
Yeapz.. I made it into ex-co. but I was elected to be the President of English drama club instead of vice-president, which I have fervently prayed for. Seems weird not to run for that role yet appointed to that responsibility. Actually, I haven't really been mentally prepared or mentally accepted the role of the President. But I suppose I will in due time. or at least I HAVE TO. Ben said he will be there to support me if I get over-stressed. Haha..lets see him try taking the brunt of my violent abuse. Lol. Somehow, some part of me is still suspiciously waiting for the expected phone call to tell me they have announced the wrong results. When that happens, be sure that the blog will be the first to announce the mistake.
Neetha is the Vice-President of English drama club *cheers* I presume I shall be working extremely close with her from now on. I think I am lucky to have a partner who worked with me thru SYF and Drama Night as my Vice-President. It sure beats anyone whom I hardly interact with. Hmm...perhaps on second tot, I think that based on the personality of the members in drama, I can work with everyone but I guess it juz boils down to a matter of time. coz some are new and I hardly have the time to tok to them. So for neetha and me, the priority to bond and have the chemistry to do things together is not so impt now coz we had so much time to bond when we went shopping for clothes and set for drama. Not to mention our endless complaints to each other when we are super tired. so we kinda noe each other's character well enuff to work with each other well. Yeapz.
Today I almost received one of the worst news of my life. But it didn't come. I guess it wud sooner or later. I betta think of an excuse to get out of it. I say excuse coz there is no reason. But I hope they wun ask. So I wun tell. And the matter will juz remain a mystery. Or they may have forgotten wad I told them in the first place so this may be a new news to them. Which is oso a good thing.
Or alternatively, they may rmb wad I said, but keep quiet or dun bother and leave me alone. Which is good too. I presume..
Bet no one in the entire world understand a single word they are reading.
Which is good as well.
Also, today I learnt somethings. Isn't it ironic that pple have the tendency to call others hypocrites and liars when they themselves have been like that at least ten times in that entire week? I mean the fact that u dun actually speak ur mind shows that u are a hypocrite...isnt it? Well, its nothing directly related to the happenings of today. Juz some actions by some people that unintentionally triggered the tot. Actually, I kinda admire those who dun care abt wad others think, even if it hurts, and juz speak their minds. I mean, how many can actually do that?

No comments: