Sunday, July 09, 2006

sigh...today is a sian sian day. there is so much for me to do..and yet i spent the whole morning and afternoon and prob night as well sitting in front of my com, sorting thru junk mails, emails, urgent mails that were sent on 1st june, and chain mails and even did some Q&A for carine and found out that chua and so so so many other people sent to me as well...and i almost wrote some of those names down on the Qn dat asked "who is the least likely person to sent the email back to u"..lucky didnt write their names down. if not SURE get suan wan...of coz they wun sent back to me...they sent me like in the month of june...sigh the worst is that sent that email accidentally to ben..my gawd...he will prob be thinking .."my buddy siao liao"...argh..forget it.
anyways, today is my buddy bdae. he prob wun see this entry aniwaez...BUT shall wish him a Happy Birthday on my blog. actually sent him a sms this morning liaoz. k...did my part. right which reminds me...i need to go errr...get a few things done for tomorrow. betta head on down to NTUC now...sigh. gotta get up from my comfy chair. i am so sian. i dun wanna do ANYTHING...geez...
btw, germany won. i told my dad to bet 3 -1 in favour of germany. he didnt believe my instincts...the woman instinct....TOO BAD...hhahaha...he cud have won..hope klose get his golden boot award..he is so awesome-ly cute...k...maybe not..but he is a good striker..
still love becks.

No comments: