Saturday, July 22, 2006

i realise that previous entry has managed to create an uprise in excitement in a certain being as seen from my guestbook...hmmm...well...i dunno wad to say...haha.. wonder how was her competition today?? maybe will go poke my nose into her business later. hee.
aniwaez, in case u guys didnt noe, kelsey will be having a BBQ in singapore in aug. she wrote it in the guestbook..in case u guys didnt notice...anione going? inform her k?
k...that was the advertising i was suppose to weeks ago. finally i am done.
hmmmz...recently i am havin a paranoid feeling whenever i open emails. perhaps it is due to the aftermath i experience a few weeks ago when one of my frenz actually sent me a email containing ghost pictures. yesh... i rmb myself jumping outta the chair and running out to the living room screaming. it took me quite a long while to recover too. good thing was that there were comedy shows to watch at that time so i manage to get my mind off the pictures. as u all can see, i am easily freaked out by such things. u can say i am nonsensical, my faith is not strong, i am silly...WADEVA...but! i will be very thankful if none of u will ever sent me such creepy emails. i am very sensitive when it concerns such issues. so please. i dun think i will look thru any of the remaining emails oredy. okay...maybe those sent by pple i trust like chua, kai ling, grace, changkity and so on.
just when to click a email with the caption "absolutelyfantasticpictures.ppt" and when the ppt finished downloading, my whole screen went pitch black and i...yes...freaked out AGAIN...without a moment of hesitation, i hit the ctrl-alt-delete button without even clicking to see the pictures. i think i saw something like mountains blowing up b4 the window closed down...hmm...fantastic?? okie...maybe for geography students.
how to overcome this paranoia?

No comments: