Friday, August 04, 2006

Today is a super duper wheepy whooper tiring day. In fact, this whole week had been a rather long week for I am sure, not only myself but as well as many others. And today, everything will come to a pause. A two day pause for which everyone will get ready, gear themselves up, to start afresh a new battle for next week. The good thing abt next week is that it is gonna be a short week. Yeapz. Coz its national day on Wednesday..and apparently there is gonna be a big who-ha in the school on Tuesday on some kinda fund raising for the geylang-toapayoh elderly care home or sumpthing like that. Hope I will get to sell flags. Really missed those days when I was still a guide and go round in the guides uniform and ask pple for donation. Even if it meant being snubbed by snobs and pple who think they were always so high and mighty, I suppose there is an element of fun in it. esp when ur other frenz oso experience the same thing and u guys come together at the end of the day, scolding all those who supposedly had an "attitude problem" and share the memories of receive BIG donation and meeting pretty pple. Haha.
Stayed in school until 7 plus for the meeting with MP specifically Mr. Teo Ser Luck and Dr. Muhammad Fashial (is that the correct spelling?)..my gawd..Mr. Teo was so cute la..oOps! yes yes. He is married. But he is really adorable la..heh heh. And becoz of that, the original depressed me who had been obligated to attend the extra meeting held for some of the student leaders by the similar MPs zoomed right after the meeting with all the student leaders and went to meet the MPs. Ahahaa..needless to say, I got his autograph. Shed a few excited tears and well..actually, it was leonard who helped me get his autograph coz I was TOO SHY to do so...*ahem* well..moving on.
Current health is rather bad. The flu is getting worse. The sore throat is becoming extremely unbearable. And the headache has begun playing its tribal drums, causing my whole head to throb. Great. I need to blow my nose..AGAIN!

No comments: