Wednesday, December 15, 2004

yo wassup people...i am gonna sing the same song again... AHEM!
"God must hate me He cursed me for eternityGod must hate meMaybe you should pray for meI'm breaking down and you can't save meI'm stuck in hellAnd I wanna go home
..."
boo hoo hoo...i came down wif a FLU!!! dammit...ate 4 panadols today liaoz..might as well be a drug addict. BUT after calming myself down, i figured there muz be be a reason y i caught this stupid virus after juz recovering from it. i came up wif a few:
1) the swimming incident (went home in wet clothes)
2) i wasn't fully recovered from the previous virus attack (plus the swim)
3) someone is cursing me really badly
4) the cold weather
5) god muz hate me
6) i am simply down on my luck this month
...
so?
choose ur pick.
okiez, putting that aside, i bought the FIRST magazine today coz i saw the main feature "OCEAN"S TWELVE" arrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! COOOOLLL!!!! i am like so crazy over the show and matt damon and brad pitt are acting!!! (i mean, yeah, i knew it long time liaoz) waaa haaa haaa! bought the magazine without a single moment of hesitation..after reading the whole thing, one game on pg 128 (whole book is 135 pgs) caught my eyes. ROLLERCOASTER TYCOON 3 *widen eyes*
COOL!!!
so i went to download and the pop-up sign wrote: it will take 23hr 30 mins to download.

???

okay.

wait.

isn't that one day?

No comments: