Monday, December 27, 2004

hey people...i noe i very long never update liaoz. aniwaez, taking this oppurtunity, i wud like to thank everyone who sent me those lovely christmas cards. i love you. and those who didn't, i love you too. but i love those who sent me even more...jk jk...juz being lame
aniwaez, i have decided to put up all the pictures i have taken on the net. so far i have :
1) my italy trip
2) my swimming outing wif grace, kailing, wanching
3) my pulau ubin trip wif my tution class
4) pictures taken at eileen place
5) idiotic pictures of chua and me while she came over to my place.
i promise i will put all of this up very fast. i noe all the great fans of me and my blog are very excited...ok ok, juz jk, perhaps the christmas lame-atism has finally got into this thick skull of mine. juz really need some time

autumn

No comments: