Saturday, December 11, 2004

omg...my stomach is blasted!!!! i am soooo full...lolx. just finished eating dinner. actually on second tot, perhaps i am not all that full COZ TODAY
I WENT SWIMMING!!!!
(applause!!!)

muahahahax

yupzzie... swimming always make me have a big big appetite so wad people say abt swimming will let u slim down, to me is all bullshit...
aniwaez, today i went with kai ling and grace to wan ching's house to swim..my gawd, i am starting to feel "God must hate me He cursed me for eternity God must hate me Maybe you should pray for me I'm breaking down and you can't save me I'm stuck in hell And I wanna go home" coz it simply RAIN AGAIN !!!!!!! -dots-
aniwaez, experience makes man grow wiser...the last time i prayed for the rain to stop, it rained even harder and when i sing the "rain rain go away" song, it poured. so this time, i just remained nonchalent....
muahahaha...it stopped.
actually it was more of drizzle and while my practical and down to earth brain is telling me not to go and swim coz there may be silent lightning, my other side juz wanted to hack all worries away and jump into the pool...of coz, wif kai ling the dare-devil around, my dark side won and guess wad?! i am alive!!!!!! yay!!!!!! (shit! dat was lamez)
aniwaez, grace was not very keen on swimming with the rest of us so most of the time, she was one side practising "martial arts" or so she says..but at other times, (which was most of the times) we were juz playing afool and crapping...it was fun...oh yeah i taught grace how to float while kai ling and wan ching were swimming and she enjoyed it...muahahaha...still rmb her doubtful look when i told her it wud be fun...-sighx- do i look that cunning???
aniwaez, we took alot of pictures (actually a little) but i think it will take alot of determination for me to put them up (i mean, HALLO?! its me, vanessa! patience is one stupid virtue i dun have) but i will try..perhaps ask kai ling or grace help...muahaha...
apart from that, it was all in all a gd day... in fact excellent compared to yesterday..shucksz...came up with my christmas list on who to give prezzies to liaoz... kai ling and grace are among the list...
how to give kai ling arhz?
kai ling? any ideas???
-oh wellz- taufik stupid song is on AGAIN... dammit, heard sly is at the padang...missed him coz of kai ling rationalising wif me the situation like the cab fare...the pouring rain...the distance...etc..etc..etc...

kimz is coming back next friday...i can't wait...

btw, i noe like this stupid entry is like super duper long but too bad, i am a happy happy girl today...happy happy girl...happy happy girl...
so..i wanted to show u people a nice photo...

actually...one more...

these two are like blood enemies in the final fantasy larhz but i oso dunno y i like both of them...these pictures may be like outdated for how many donkey yrs..i dunno but u noe me...i am abit slow...-sighx-...tortoise tortoise ...

replies to tags:
kailing:
i am so damn sure there is something wrong wif ur eyes larhz...i mean.. perhaps itz the chlorine or u wear contacts too much... -wells- hope u can read the part that i mean giving u a prezzie??? -smilez- and i say itz logs...
grace:
wow..thx grace..i tot all i was gonna have was like "wah lao vanessa, u suck larhz...sly?! r u outta ur mind?!" so yeah...u are DAMN NICE...got a prezzie on ur way... i think...jk jk
really had fun wif ya and kai ling and wanching today
corrine:
my gawd...is that really like corrine?! not studying arhz...jk jk...aniwaez, yeah yeah... so like me... so not like u.... i SUPPORT THE UNDERDOGS....watcha gonna do abt it huh?! (being childish) *sticks tongue out
joo hui:
heya...my gawd, everyone is complimenting my work (layout) or izit complimenting sly?! ("-) gah..who cares, both oso i happy...

i am a happy happy girl today...happy happy girl...happy happy girl...

autumn

No comments: