Monday, December 06, 2004

A LETTER TO TEDDY BEAR:

oh god -groanz- i am totally prepared for all the abuses to be hurled at me when my friends see this template of mine...-groans- but i can't help it...it just came naturally...oh god...i think i will just stay away from my blog for a few days to avoid the bombing on the tag board...maybe i shud remove the tagboard on the whole..bet they are gettin ready to throw shit at me the next time they see me in skool...betta where paperbag everywhere i go...
but i think i did a gd job ya noe...everytime is i choose the template and ah wong wud end up clearing after my bits and pieces but this time i stayed up until 1:00am to finish up this whole template and i even added one more section to make the whole blog look somehow neater...actually i tried to combine two templates into one lar (gay kiang abit) but it turn out okay wad...it wud be SOOOO nice if someone cud recognise me for the effort i have done *hint *hint BAH! wad am i thinkin?! i bet they may even stop coming to my website...heh heh...den i maybe dun need to update...blessing in disguise...but soo sad... aiyah hack lar..we'll see how it goes...
kz kz...very tired liaoz...do this bloody thing for dunno more than 3 hrs (inexperience mah!!!) and some internal part is till left unfinished..-sighz-

sign off
vanne

PS: PEOPLE WHO HAPPEN TO HAVE READ THIS ENTRY!!! CAN U PLS LEAVE UR BIRTH DATE ON MY TAGBOARD YAZ? CHANKEWPS :p

autumn

No comments: