Tuesday, February 03, 2009

if life is a movie, i wished it was a musical
.
.
.
yay...i passed my driving course le!! hahah i am officially a driver in singapore now so cars, please beware. ahaha. the morning didnt start out too great though when i was preparing to go for my test. i fainted in the toilet...low blood my parents were saying. thankfully i was in my parents' toilet when it happened and not alone in some public toilet. that wud have been worse i guess. almost couldnt make it for the test but oh wells...its worth the shot. haha.

i still cant believe i didnt hit/mount/strike kerb. haha for the past few lessons, i am mounting kerb like it was a requirement to pass the test. ugh. anw, my parents were sweet. they followed me to the driving centre, partly cos they were afraid i was gonna faint again and of cos to support me =) but then, afterwards, my mum told me that she was actually discussing with my dad if they can apply for the retake of driving test straightaway after i fail, even before i got into my car. >.<" well, cant expect them to have much hope after the "kerb" issue and the "low-blood" issue, can they? aye, anw i surprised them by passing 1st time!!! hahahaha

shud have seen me as i came out from the tester's room. haha. i was like one of those contestants on American Idol who got their ticket to Hollywood!! hahah. i tot i would fail actually cos out of paranoia, i felt i hit kerb or veer off course...anything that is under the immediate failure column..haha but i got 6 demerit points! hahah out of 20! yays! the instructor wasnt as bad as he looked too..haahaa.

went to apply for my driving license today. will be receiving in a month's time. can't wait. hahaha.

No comments: