Sunday, January 25, 2009

Hi everyone! Happy Chinese New Year Eve! hahha. reunion dinner is about to start soon. i suppose a new year marks a new beginning to everything and while love should spread, fists should also start to unclench into a helping hand.

This year would be a different year i suppose, for various reasons, mainly this is the first year my grandmother is no longer here to celebrate chinese new year with me, as well as this year, reunion is held at my place. well, being the lazy me, this should be good news i suppose. hahha, to have reunion dinner within the comfort of my home :P

well, anw, i hope you guys will flood your stomach with truckloads of goodies and food and have a festive holiday! OH! and check out my photos if you have the time. beware of unglam pics though. haha. requires great courage for me to put them up. so hahaha....

cheers!

No comments: