Sunday, August 24, 2008

just came back from the army half marathon a.k.a. AHM. feeling super nua now. haha..didnt know running makes you nauseous cos my head and stomach dun really feel too good. ugh..
but nonetheless, it was still a good trip and a great run with carine and grace. =) had fun talking while running. and YES! it feels good walking in the middle lane of PIE without getting smashed over by vehicles...the road is MINE! wahaha...i am such a road tyrant.

saw my cousin there with his mummy. haha. he finished in 35mins...only because he had cramps so if he had warmed up properly, he will finish in less than 30 mins? aiyo...sians...he runs 21km in 2hr 15mins and he asked me if i am joining the standard chartered 42km run...i fainted at the sound of his qn so i didnt answer him.

Carine, Grace and I DID NOT finish LAST! hahahaha...thats the main point of this entry. ahahaah...so whatever tee shirt that lincoln was talking abt - wearing a tee shirt that says "i may be slow. But you are slower." - haha i can proclaim we three girls are FIT wear it. yays.

gg to chiong thru my Arts Fest project again...although i think i gave my stamina all to the AHM just now le...feel like taking a break from this whole event. yea i know its irresponsible. dun reprimand me =(

I am. really shagged. *yawns*

No comments: