Sunday, August 17, 2008

GOOO Tao Li!!! yays!!!! she came in 5th!!! whee!! haha. i am so happy for her. was actually telling myself that if she came in the last, it wudnt really matter cos she will still be 8th in the entire world *beams* ahahaha..call me optimistic but it is true. you go girl!

i suppose like me, there are billions of people who have caught the Olympics fever and are keeping their eyes glued to the tv for the next match or sport event. Just saw Micheal Phelps received his 8th gold medal, and along with it, a special gold medal in a blue box to commend him on his overwhelming acheivements. well, he surely havent been a letdown, unlike Tyson Gay. sigh.

call me unpatriotic, BUT i am gonna cheer for my FAVOURITE badminton player from M'sia: LEE C W. No prizes for guessing who i was rooting for when Susilo went against Lee. and no prizes for guessing who i will be rooting tonight as well when C W faces up against Lin Dan for the gold medal match. He rawks la! ooo so excited for him. but the opponent is actuall world number one in badminton so...JIA YOU!!! will be proud of him regardless. heh heh. yes i am an ardent supporter. haha i was so glad i could catch his match against indonesia the other day at my uni, during my lunch break at the canteen. haha. Angie was cheering for Phelps and I was cheering for C W and our other friend just ate her food, oblivious to the high commotion around her. haha.

alright. just a quick update to keep my blog alive. haha. going for tuition now. ugh.

I WANNA GO FOR AVIRL LAVIGNE CONCERT!
i bet i wun find anyone to go with me as usual. sigh.

bye bye.

PS: oh yes yes kai ling...lets meet up. i will try to think of some itinerary to do. haha.

No comments: