Tuesday, August 19, 2008




I am going for Avril Lavigne - THE BEST DAMN TOUR concert! WAHHOOOOO!!!! yeaps you heard me right! I. AM. GOING. TO. AVRIL. LAVIGNE'S. BEST. DAMN. TOUR. CONCERT! HAHAHA.

managed to save sufficient to spare $135/- to watch her at the indoor stadium on 7th Sept '08. haiz. wanted to get the $165 tickets but its already very heart-aching to spend $135 le. so $135 tops. haha so happy! ooo..did i mention who is going with me?? GRACE! haha. she is gonna go jump arnd with me that day. haha. we will go wild that day, yea? haha. crazier than the times we jumped arnd during girl guides campfires. haha. ooo...must remind me to bring my camera..they actually allow cameras w/o flash! but i think the pictures will be quite blur...hmmm...


no wonder people says if you have the passion for something, its the best motivation of all. Amidst of all the commotions of having to run Arts Fest '08, tutor students, study and..well mainly study, i managed to squeeze time to go for the concert! haha. i just have to la. lol. finally, i have something to look forward to apart from the finale of Arts Fest. haha. which is my event la. haha. hope it will be successful. yeps.

Got shortlisted as one of the ambassadors for SIM Open House. Guess i will have to postpone my tuition again 'cos the training is on a tuesday, lasting till 5:30pm. dun really know if i shud pass up my chance for the tuition..cos i really dun wanna touch the tuition timing...again.

No comments: