Friday, June 13, 2008

this is the fourth consecutive day i have been on this earth without a job. it definitely feels weird that i am slacking around the house when i have been chiong-ing about work since the start of hols. well, i suppose it means its time to put down something and start something new altogether again. actually, to say that i have been moping about the house for the past few days is not exactly accurate either since i have been waking up at 7 in the morning and coming home around 12 plus for the past few jobless days. In fact, today is the only day i have managed to log on to the computer and snoop about its contents.

Recently, my computer has just received another attack on the virus. and this time, apparently, it was Microsoft Documents. queer rite? out of all the things, it has to be Microsoft and mind you, the Microsoft i am using is the original. so i wonder, is there really a difference using the pirated vers. and the original vers.? afterall, both are as vulnerable to viruses. disgusting. nonetheless, everything is still being stuck to the originals so any officials or authority reading this blog can chill.

as i was restoring all my games bought from Yahoo and PlayFirst back to my computer, i realise that my files are missing. yep. i have 2 folders listed as "autumn's documents" and "my work space" with important documents that i myself cannot emphasise on the importance of them all and they are missing. as i am typing this out, i am feeling extremely annoyed and disturbed by it all. i already called the guy but he said he will get back to me by late afternoon. right now, 2:30pm seems like late afternoon to me already. i am super impatient and anxious and worried. why? cos i am suppose to do a wedding montage for my colleague (for those who arent aware) and the photos are in the above two folders. as well as all my other pictures and documents along with it. please dun ask why didnt i save my stuff into the thumbdrive before i send the computer for fixing k? i didnt even know the CPU was gone till my dad told me so. sianz. and now, my dad's stuff is all in order and mine are ALL GONE! EVERYTHING. i dont see why he can do everything nicely for my dad and not for me.

i hope the words "i accidentally deleted them" do not appear in the conversation later with him. if everything can be solved with the word "accidentally", there wouldnt be a need for the word "negligence". i know i am being mean la. but i am really very anxious now. going out with wing yan later. maybe she can cool me down. yea. good idea.

i want some explanations now. *highly disturbed*
the lady i am doing the wedding montage for, will want some explanations too.

No comments: