Friday, June 13, 2008

mood: highly upset

my eyes are sore from crying. my documents and pictures have all been officially deleted by that man. he claims he never seen that folder before when it has been on the desktop since i got this computer.

daddy is nagging at me for not saving a copy of it in the thumbdrive. Question ought to be why didnt he tell me he was sending it for repair before he sent it for repair? i dont wanna argue with him because i am really upset this time. i think he can feel it especially when i am so quiet despite his nagging. its not like me to keep quiet anyways.

4 yrs of hard work in saving up all those pictures and memories, documents and works are all gone down the drain. and the irony of it all is that we paid more than $100 for their service to make me upset.

for those who needs to repair their computers, i cant suggest a good company for you to go to - but i can suggest a bad company for you NOT to go to.

No comments: