Thursday, July 05, 2007

Nuts About DONUTS!

ooo...mid years are finally escaping my life for a temporary short period of time, that is, till i receive the papers back again...WITH MARKS. ugh. haha..but so far, i guess i can still afford to live on the cheap thrills of life and find interesting, happy, queer, crazy things to blog about. yeapz.
grace, kai ling and me went to queue for DONUTS today at raffles city, donut factory. yeapz yeapz. nearly went berserk waiting for our turn to order. ahha...in the end, we spent a full 2 hrs queuing for those precious yummy donuts. thankfully, there were close friends to talk to and there was just so many things to chat up about since we were in different JCs...i mean not me and grace but us and kai ling. haha..once again, i found some cheap thrill in gossiping and the time flew by. the good thing about queuing with friends is that the pain of waiting is greatly reduced and when you wish to have an occasional walk about the place, you may do so. hee hee...found myself doing that about twice. heh.
anyways, grace bought six donuts for dinner! and kai ling bought twelve! not very sure where they went to enjoy those yummy food as i promised my mummy to meet her at her workplace. i bought twelve donuts for my family and me.
LOOK!

haha...glad they made the favourite flavours of each of my family members, from my mum to my maid so everyone was happy. whee...haha..my legs are aching so much from the standing..hoho...

No comments: