Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Dearest Time,
recently, i feel that you have been accelerating past me and having fun at seeing me make mockery of myself being all flustered up because i simply cannot do things in time for its deadline anymore. i thought you were my friend. in the end, you turn out to be my foe. boo hoo hoo...
i know you really like christmas...in fact, i do too! however, in order to celebrate christmas (alive) this year, i have to overcome a certain obstacle called "A-levels". sounds weird huh? like why "A-levels"?? i wonder that too sometimes, myself. i mean, like, why not "U-levels" then everyone will be less stress when they speak of it. well, perhaps the whole definition lies in the name of the exam and sending the underlying meaning to all students that the aim is to score A. no less. sounds scary? yea...so you are slightly getting an idea of how dreadful life is gonna be for me, if you contd your wilful behaviour.
even government strongly advocates that SPEEDING KILLS. it doesnt mean you cant be seen, you will be fine. because i do believe that you have a conscience. so you will feel guilty because while you can NEVER die, a lot of people will be dying because of your reckless speeding. like me. so if you are still my friend, i sincerely implore that you slow down your pace and wait for me. and all my other friends. i am sure, they all will be uttermost grateful.
Thank you!

Love,
vanessa.

~*i truly think i have turned insane*~

No comments: