Wednesday, July 11, 2007

oh my...this is such a disturbing day...yea...i realise that its only 27 mins into the 11th july but my fingers are already itching to blog due to the overload of mishaps that happened ytd and probably soon to come today. nonetheless, i shant dwell too much on that.
just tot if neetha ever reads this msg, i have chanced upon the website you told me to le and i think my mind is entertaining a lot of freaky wild thoughts...hai...its really hard to look at such a website without feeling anything y'know...and it makes me wonder if anyone feels the same way and finds out about me, will my blog be viewed with the same emotions as what i am feeling now...oh deary...this is really 'weary wreckening'...hai...
suddenly, i understand how grace feels. i totally understand. and the feeling is yuck yuck.

No comments: