Saturday, May 27, 2006

yepz the june hols is here. although everyone of us students noe that these hols is juz "holiday" for the name sake coz we still have to go back to school...attend some junk called "holiday lectures and tutorials" and do some garbage called 'holiday assignments" and so on, i am still super-duper-yipppeeee-duper glad tat the hols are here. in the beginning of the week, i managed to get only six hours of sleep within two days. and now, i got 20 hrs of sleep within two days. and i think i overslept. coz i am very tired. *yawnz* well..call me a pig if u want to. but i am really tired.
plus. i sprained my ankle. well done. that was one of the horrid things that happened to me this week. i think 3 bad things happened to me this week. well, all bad things have to come to an end. at least i hope. i actually smsed chua that i was very sad and when she reply "why?!" i was very busy at that moment. so i didn't reply in the end. i think i shall call her soon. and disturb her...muahahaa
ooo...there is gonna be BBQ tml with my OGLs. sooo exciting...i hope my leg is betta by then. i muz muz rmb to bring my camera this time.
and i juz check the guesbook and saw some retard wrote there 'teen sex'. well done. i haven reached that stage where i need to go to such websites to de-stress myself yet. if i need to, i will let u (the retard) noe k? den u can prob show me other links as well.
k. going off. i wanna watch x-men. soon. when? i dunno.

No comments: