Saturday, May 13, 2006

0626 BBQ '06 juz ended 2 hrs ago. though it had been rainin the whole day, and stupid showers during the party itself, nothing really spoilt our fun. come to think of it, i didnt exactly eat at all coz i was too busy with the camera. took in a plate of bee hoon juz now. yupz..dinner at 11:30pm..haha..
i guess it is the case for everything class whether u are in secondary skool or JC, Raffles or Nanyang..when u have BBQ, u always tend to 'overbuy'. it happened for 4/2 '06 chalet...and it happened today. guess who took the rest home?? yupz..grace and me. but grace took the chips and i took the drinks. so much sugar. sure put on weight one..then sigh i am so irritated abt that. actually, i hate people to comment abt my appearance yet i keep asking them abt it..wads the pt? i think i allow my close frenz to tell me...provided i ask. am i a wierdo??
haha and after most went home after the BBQ, shi min, henry, phan shei n grace came to my hse for a drink. henry commented my hse was big...whoo hooo..wonder wad he will say if he goes to a bungalow, or a terrace, or a semi-D.. to be honest, i can never decipher the diff betw the 3 of them. i think i ever heard my daddy mention abt semi D having a lawn and terrace not having one. but terrace sounds so much grander...*scratch head*
also, shi min says that my hse gave him a feeling that he is finally home oredy..haha.. cool..how often do u get pple saying that? haha and that worried phan shei coz both are scholars and they needed to reach back to the hostel by 11:00 and it was oredy 10:30 pm. aniwaez, and the boys tot my rm got too many toys..say i cannot grow up. thankfully when they said that, it was when there were more girls, so the girls were like "no lor...this is a typical girl rm" haha...
and when grace and i walked the 3 boys to take the MRT and the bus, henry decided to walk me and grace back to our hse after we walked him to the bus stop. get it? so it was like a walk for nothing? coz we walked him there and he walked us back...and when he saw shi min sent grace and me an sms thanking us for today, he sent us one each too thanking me for the lemon barley i gave him at my hse..link?haha madness!
oh yea, and after they went home, i decided to watch a sad show "A WALK TO REMEMBER" and i cried my heard out. to think wing yan, pt and carine are still askin me to watch Korean drama. i think i will cry myself blind. i scared tml i will do PW with them halfway den start crying suddenly. yea..sorta did that after i watch ROMEO AND JULIET and they will think i am crazy. sigh.
k. my eyes is gonna POP soon. good bye! luv ya loads 0626! luv ya loads IJ pals!

CHRIS DAUGHTRY was booted out from American Idol. america is blind. i feel like being a politician and go up to the stage and say: "america, the world has died coz YOU voted for TAYLOR in the competition instead of CHRIS. mourn america for the world is blind" . but that wud prob make into the top of the top crappiest politician speech. so maybe George Bush shud say on behalf of me..hee..oOpS..shall stop being political if not i will have to register my blog as well..

No comments: