Saturday, May 13, 2006

okiex...i have seriously no mood of updating my links ever since i deleted them all away. too bad. i am so tired i barely have strength to type. haha..but seriously, i am freakin worn out. in fact, i almost woke up late for today's pw lesson. and i hafta rush out the maths solution before grace comes back with hers. i am so so so so so so disorganised. and i tot i shall do the work PT told me to do but apparently, the file have not been sent so well..i will wait.
oh yes. and i finally bought my mother's day gift with wing yan. haha...she is those kinda mother's darling girl so i think wadeva she thinks is nice shud be good for my mom. yes. actually, i quite like it too. i didn't choose the pink coin pouch though. i chose the beige on instead. :)
i keep thinking of tonight's show i am gonna watch with my mom. MISSION IMPOSSIBLE III. now..pls dun get the wrong idea. I DUN LIKE TOM CRUISE, IN FACT, I CAN SAFELY SAY THAT HE HAS NEVER FAILED TO MAKE INTO THE TOP 5 MOST HORRID-WOOD ACTORS. and it is no exception this year. but i lurve the show he is starring. dun ask me why..i cannot even ans that question myself. actually, i think he has a lot of nice shows to act for such an undeserving, male egoistic actor like him..but oh wellz..THE LAST SAMURAI is also my fav show. sigh.

No comments: