Sunday, May 07, 2006

wheeee....drama night is finally over. all the pple who viewed it were like saying we can get "gold and above" for SYF..my gawd...if that is true...WHOA!!!!!!!!! yesss man...i guess i still cannot slip away from drama coz we have a LOT of work to prepare for SYF partly coz the t-shirts are stained with blood and hence we hafta go get another set of costumes for them.
today woke up at 4 am to start on GPP. realised that i didn't receive the P.I. peng tian sent me. sigh. waited from 4.....to ......7 am. den he woke up and sent me again.
i got a feeling that i am really overloaded myself with too many things. first is the drama that is taking up like 1/2 of my life. den with the 1/2 i have left, i have skool so that is half of the 1/2. den the 1/8, i haf to do my PW, study, revise, sleep, eat, shit, and wad else..
teenagers tend to complain that their parents dun understand wad they want exactly. all the crap abt parents making money, giving materialistic stuff only when they require attention too. and here my parents are like at home, waiting for me to come home to spend time with them but i always come home arnd 12 am. i feel digusted with myself.
they even took off juz to see my drama play. vanessa u noe u suck don't u?
and i hardly tok to my frenz animore. not becoz i dun want to. but i dun have time. coz if i tok to my frenz, something have to stall and it is always wanted in the next 5 min or so. and someone will blame me for it. esp. if it is drama. i mean the teachers are nice and all and the seniors are nice but sometimes went things are like rushing...everyone seem to get so stressed up and they will look for the ICs to vent it out. and i am one of the ICs. k. actually, to be fair, my frenz get a fair share of it too. but of coz there will always be some who will always remain nice.
k...i vent out wadeva i am feeling oredy. i feel betta. juz wanna say a big big thank you to all my frenz and family for being there for me..ya..

No comments: