Monday, February 27, 2006

*waves* hey..i'm back. yea. left this blog to disintegrate for a few wks. apparently, it is surviving still.. quite well in fact. that's why pple say nvr look down on technology.
well, right now, i guess there is nothin much going on arnd in my life. i mean not that it is boring but that ..it is like when pple ask is there any thing that happened in the past few wks, many memories will being flashin back, but i will say "nothin much". yeap. somethin is seriously wrong wif my english expression.
aniwaez, i guess the most significant event that has happened is that i met up with kai ling, chua and charmaine. we went pool. and we made fools outta ourselves. but the bottom line is that we had fun. not juz fun..but undescribable fun..those kind that even if paid me a thousand to trade memories, i wudn't. becoz that had been simply that happiest moment i had since 2006. and no one is gonna take that away from me. period. *sticks out tongue* nanny nanny poo poo
also, my hp sorta "shut down" juz after kai ling left for her P.E. coz chua wanted to see my msgs and she accidentally turn off my hp and i gave her my wrong password and so on. then i got worried. but that is not the point. the point is that chua help me call the singtel and helped me restore the hp, get the PUK code, talk to the operator which i wud have nvr been able to. and charmaine had been there to assure me (coz i was scared my parents wud try to contact me) and she helped me record the code and did the procedures for me. yeps. come to think of it, i was kinda helpless den. lol. yeah. but that is not the point as well. wad is the point? the point is that, i was so sure that had i been wif any other frenz of mine that i have made this yr, i can literary see the helpless expression they are abt to give me and i wud in the end still call these few frenz to help me get out of the situation. ok..unless i am wif yun qian. haha.. so thanks guys...u all rocks! (i noe charmaine is reading this)
yeap..i guess i still miss the my IJ frenz. sigh. no escaping.

No comments: