Friday, February 10, 2006

good morning singapore. although the results have officially been released, i still feel as if i am stoning and floating arnd life. i suppose after receiving my results, i wud be rather glad to have the results i have, but on the contrary, i was not. not that i am unhappy or wad, but juz u noe, nonchalent. yea..i guess kinda disappointed to a certain extent. dunno y. sigh. maybe its wid the sciences.
also, i actually realised that although my parents didn't exactly spell it out for me, they were actually worried that i wud go commit suicide if my marks were bad. i mean, they didn't like tell me straight into the face "I THINK U ARE GONNA KILL YOURSELF" or wad but they took a half day off each. like my dad in the morning, my mum in the afternoon and then both in the night. so i am like watched like a hawk 24/7. they were like taking shifts to look after me! maybe i looked really mentally depressed.
then my mom took me to watch FUN WITH DICK AND JANE. well, it didn't turned out as horrid as wad kai ling described and on the contrary, i actually enjoyed the good laugh, though there was this guy who kept sitting closer and closer to me and there was even a time when he, well, sorta..ya..my leg when he crossed over to his seat. yea. then my mom changed places wif me.
altogether, i have received calls from: (in random order)
linus gor gor
third aunt
first aunt
julian
tuition teacher for science
compo teacher for chinese
second aunt
kimmy
aunty mary
yo who else?
the list is still rollin (keep rollin rollin rollin rollin)
right now, i juz dun wanna hear anymore abt the results and i certainly have enuff of pple asking. juz gonna shut myself up for a few days of quietness to reflect...ok...maybe i will call on a few close frenz..like kai ling or chua..ya.

No comments: