Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I am soooo glad its 5 days away from my trip to Korea with grace. omg. i really am looking forward for this trip - to get outta here and keep my sanity.

just found out from my mum that our plane is scheduled to leave for Incheon at 830pm. yesh! i have time for last minute packing. and if i were to sleep late the previous nite and wake up at say, around noon, i will be able to keep awake the entire 6 hrs on the plane chionging movies. hahaha. will be sitting korean plane so hopefully its safe and the movies will have english or chinese ones.

have already planned my activities on the plane. hahha cos i am determined not to squeeze with everyone when the plane touch down for the airport toilets to wash up. so by 3am, i will wash up using the plane's toilet. and settle for touch down at 605am. although i do wonder if my eyes will burst if i put on my contacts after an entire night of movies chionging.

oh wells, i will have to put my contacts only in the air plane toilets cos THE PLANE WILL NOT ALLOW LIQUID WITH MORE THAN 100 ml ON BOARD. i wonder if anyone will actually think that the amount of liquid is useful for any purpose other than sufficient for your hamster to drink.

anw, hopefully i will be able to drag grace to wash up as well. but somehow i have sickening hunch that i will fall asleep this time on the plane. something that haven occurred to me yet. hmms..

have been researching for a complete set of places i wanna go whenever the tour lets me off its hook. am compiling it and am very excited for it. on top of that, i finally bought my Canon Ixus 100IS ... FINALLY! its the red one and thanks to my cousin's aid. i think his lifespan just shortened by explaining to me all those IT stuff to me. LOL. but THANKS GOR! love you! owe you one...hahha i think more than one actually.

grace is learning the basic korean language, and i am learning its culture and whereabouts. hopefully, together we will make a great team! hahaha

okies. turning in now. very tired. didnt do any research tonight cos someone spoilt my mood. =.=

nites!

No comments: