Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Ang Mo Kio...Mt. Alvernia Hospital...
currently am on a tragically long journey to SIM to meet Angela, with Gwen Stefani's "Hollerback Girl" blasting around me.
.
.
.
Finally...the expressway. Have 20 minutes before i am officially late. Hope Angela will be later than me then. *snigger* haha. it will probably take an hour for me to crawl over that overhead bridge later, with my current energy level at an all time low. Can energy levels be negative? cos i only recall change in energy can be negative.

How i wish i was some virtual character on "restaurant city" - as and when my energy level hits 0%, i just collapse on the floor and raise a signboard saying "I NEED REST!"

Those spoilt things...

in any case, if my life ever should come to a halt whenever my energy level is 0%, I'd probably be mistaken for the road and get trampled or driven over. lol. so fortunately or unfortunately, life for me still goes on..

anw, after lunch with Angela, we will be gg to check out the CCA tee shirts..*checking again if i got the deposit ready*...$225...so expensive. after looking at the shirts, still need to go marketing with angela for tomorrow's steamboat...meaning more cash. haiz..

i think it is an absolute joke that the person who asked for the steamboat is not coming. haha. cos it is against his time policy to travel across singapore for a 4 hr event. Didnt bother telling him we arent in America and travelling from wherever he is, be it boon lay, is not Las Vegas to New York. It is Toa Payoh.

On the other hand, if you really wish to meet up, you would come no matter how far, isnt it? especiall since you requested it? out of courtesy? am i have a wrong mentality?

oh...Ngee Ann Poly...haha i managed to distract myself long enough. weets!

Time check : 1255pm. EARLY!

must climb overhead bridge faster...go!... Go!... GO!...

.
.
.
1:24pm:
sitting in food court alone...Angela is LATE! lol.

No comments: