Wednesday, December 10, 2008

wee hours in the night i feel, are still the best time to write. probably its because you cant really think straight so stuff you tend to write out are either more honest or more hilarious. whichever, whatever.
just came back from a short meeting with one of my cliques in nanyang. its been eons since i last saw them i think and i almost didnt want to go thanks to the nice cooling weather to get trapped under the blanket. well, as usual, xiu xiu got my sleepy soul moving to vivocity with her incessant nagging and her self proclaiming "slim and pretty" figure for me to see. naturally, i was conned into it cos well...yea. okie..still pretty though. consolation prize, i guess. *wicked laugh*
since i took the effort to travel to the opposite end of the island from my hse, i cudnt possibly pass up the chance to take some photos with my girlfriends so yeap...i believe the dinner was spent more on snapping photos than eating.
okie i promised no unglam photos so "a promise is a promise, or this friendship is not worth keeping". ooo..made that phrase up myself. sounds nice. haha, anw so yups, i end up with only 2 pictures of xiu xuan. HAHAHA....orite.


guess who's hand is who's?


cyn and adel


grace and cyn

grp shot in marche


grp shot w christmas tree

no snow...so they aint dashing...um..get it?
no?
you sure?
.
.
.
haiya...y'know...the song "dashing through the snow, in a one horse open sleigh...jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way..."
i dun care..LAUGH! :P


xiu xiu and me..and the red cow...


xiu xiu and grace


adel and me
think we took abt 42 pictures altogether but obviously as you can count, they are all not here. hahaha. so if you girls want the rest, get if from me somehow ba.
had lotsa fun laughing and crapping about. left around 8pm as grace had to go catch a movie with her uni OG gang. so tts it. short and sweet.
i was actually rather happy to be able to go home early just now as tonight is "crime night" ie its a night where my mum and i get to slack in front of the couch and watch CSI, followed by Criminal Minds and Cold Case back-to-back. To my dismay, my dad proudly announced that the stupid asian soccer match has taken priority over our weekly mother-daughter activity. ssheesh...so yeap...went to watch Samantha Who? season 2 on the internet instead. a weird substitute show to catch on "crime night" but its a hilarious show. always gets me cracking up. hahaha.
anw, went to support my cousin during his first 42km run in the standard chartered marathon. saw mr lawerence - nanyang economics teacher running across the finishing line tooo!!! and a few of my uni friends. many surprising encounters for one day. whooopeee!!! hahaha. its kinda exciting (and sadistic at the same time for being excited) standing at the spectator stand watching everyone limp/crawl in or some making the final dash to set a new record for themselves. oh wells...three cheers for all of them anw!
anw, as usual the camera was ready to start clicking and flashing away.




started taking random shots while waiting for my cousin. haha some people mistakened me for some official camera person and started waving to me. lol. you may be wondering why i didnt have a picture of his final dash to the finishing line...well, it's cos he was too fast for me to catch it...OKAY! i lied. my phone vibrated the minute he was coming in so i was reading a stupid msg sent by chua while he dashed past me. grrr... and by the time his mom told me he is here, i saw him touch the finishing line. ugh.
anw, he came in arnd 11am...so its abt 5.5 hrs for 42km run.

looking fit and strong . . .

till the cramps set in. ouch!

nicholas (his younger brother), him, san gu (his mum) and uncle lee (his daddy)


okay, we both look cui in this photo, but i can explain. lol. hahaha. one is cui from running 42km and one is cui from waiting for the one to run finish the 42km. so its natural we looked beat but of course, his reason is more valid. lol.

finisher of 42.195km.
and i am proud of him. =)
cya arnd.

No comments: