Friday, December 26, 2008

this will probably be my last entry before i leave for m'sia on my highly anticipated 4 days trip =) why am i excited?
1. i haven gone on a trip for more than 2 yrs
2. i am going not only with my family but with one of my very close friends, neetha

think we will havoc throughout the entire trip, esp when we got our own hotel rooms this time round...muahahhaa. as usual, she is gonna slyly leave all the neccessities for me to bring like shampoo and pretend to gasp in horror when we reach the hotel room that she forgot to bring her shampoo..yes i can tell from her tone over the phone..ahaha. anw, its alright. she promised she will go swimming with me so that is a good deal to make. shampoo for swimming. yea!

doing my last minute chiong-packing as usual. wonder if i left out anything by accident...hmm..neetha has been packing her bag since 1am this morning. i wonder if she is bring her entire room...no, entire hse to m'sia with her...maybe i should check if she brought her brother in her luggage. hahah.

bye singapore! see you in 4 days. oH! and happy boxing day!

No comments: