Wednesday, December 17, 2008

be it superstitions or not, i just told one of my friends i am not under the weather and now, i am suffering from a serious bout of flu. gross. the cough doesnt help..

in the end, i didnt come back to my blog as promised after i finished finding my inspiration and editing my partner's report because by the time we discussed finish, i have only less than 5 hours to sleep..excluding insomnia. ugh.

daddy is clapping fervently to the soccer match on channel 5 now. i cant even find the strength to will myself to turn my head and see who scored. it doesnt matter. as long as i know the virus scored within me. *sniff* bleaugh

i hope tomorrow, my illness will serious *poof* cos its a long day in school for me tml and friday is suppose to be a supa! exciting day! yays...thinking abt it makes me feel a tinge better.

orite. back to work. cya guys.

No comments: