Saturday, February 16, 2008

to chengen:
hey! wanna catch it during a week day? after work?? ho ho ho. email you during work time to cfm with you eh? haha! we sure save a lot of sms-es by emailing manz..haha. you still coming on monday rite??
to grace:
yay! haha. grace...if you die, you cannot watch the show le. so dun die. haha. anw, it was fun hanging out with you for 2 consecutive nights eh? haha. lets have another sleepover soon! i promise i wun be the pig to sleep first again! haha.
had a chance to catch up with a friend today. we went to catch atonement in the end so i finally found my movie partner to watch atonement!! ahaha. yay. apparently, this is the first time my fren actually caught a M18 show. so bravo??..yes yes..BRAVO! hahaha. am i suppose to feel honoured?
atonement is really a literature film to me. no wonder it won the Best Film Award. The way the story is reenacted was a little confusing if you cant link very well or have a good catch of the time frame of each scenario. i am proud to say...I GOT IT! haha. but i was a bit confused at first oso la. a lot of loud "huh?!" coming from me. haha...not to mention my friend..louder i think. lol.
also, i managed to buy my diary le from times. and at the same time, because we bought popcorn combo for the movie, we got a free notebook with jumper at the cover page. yay! and my nice nice fren decided to give me. haha! so sweet. haha. cos my friend knows if dun give, i will snatch. haha. oOpS! moment of truth revealed.
anw, super tired now. still wanna watch jumper tml with another fren...cos my mum decided to back out last minute...boooooo!! haha. so chua and i will be watching tgt ba. den go shopping in bugis! hopefully i can find my nice shirts there. haha.
quite tired now. so going off! tada!

No comments: