Monday, January 08, 2007

with the orientation gradually ceasing, today truly and finally felt like school has started. lecture halls didnt look half as empty as a few days before and tutorials no longer felt like attending private tuition classes. yeapz. somehow, 0626 didnt feel right without the other half disappearing elsewhere. so what else can i say? I AM SUPER GLAD THEY ARE BACK!! especially when i can FINALLY distribute that thick pile of notes away. lol
as i was getting ready to attend school today, i felt as if i was attending an international school as our school hours were pushed to 9am. haha...yea...dream on, vanessa. but nonetheless, with the few extra winks, i indeed felt less tired and dead.
my dad passed me two articles he cut from the newspaper a few days back. LOL...they are articles regarding what eyebrow and hairstyle shape fits your face best. haha...i thought only such stuff would be shared between my mom and me. seems like my dad is trying join our discussion. haha. anw, its sweet of him. he muz have been tired of my incessant ranting on how i dun think my new hairstyle suits me. so he cut out this article to shut me up once and for all.
anw, CCA bazaar is coming REAL soon. am in a nervous wreck that i cant draw enough people to join drama. well, i guess if i done my best, all i have to do is to hope for the best...
cya guys arnd!

No comments: