Monday, January 29, 2007

life holds few distinctions but i can safely say that here, typing this entry, sits one of the silliest girls in the country.

since the last entry i posted till today, life has been rather hectic and everything seems to be rather all over the place now. from mondays to fridays, aside from the overloading homework and notes, there are always the tests to study for. and on saturday, drama has just managed to squeeze and plopped itself right smack in the middle of my saturday afternoons which used to be free. as for sundays, tuition is the main event of the day.
but i suppose when it comes to entertainment and leisure, no one can really resist too much of the urge and hence i am here to juz yak about my boring lifestyle. yepz.
life at home is rather empty nowadays with my parents hardly home until the next morning everyday. yepz...my grandma (mother side) has been warded in hospital due to some fatal heart probelms. everyone is worried but somehow i feel rather detached from the situation. i dunno why but its like i am hardly attuned to my surroundings in the family. suppose its those tests and many commitments that had pulled me away from all of these tragic happenings that is going on in the house. but sometimes, like they say, kinship surpass above all. so perhaps i shud take some time to go see my grandma. i dun wanna have any regrets shud anything happen. i admit, my grandma and i have sorta drifted apart over the yrs due to some friction between my dad and her but no matter what happens, she is after all still my granny and perhaps, the time has come to say the words "to forgive and forget; bury the hatchet". i know my dad will, since he has been visiting her faithfully since she is warded in the hospital, but will my granny?
till now, my parents havent exactly asked me to go and visit her or even inquire if i wish to visit her. so is it my duty now, to take the first step to express a wish to reach out to her? perhaps i shudnt say too much since it appears to me that whatever i write has a tendency to miraculously travel to the sharp ears of my parents. sometimes i wonder why cant some people juz read a blog and not spread arnd, esp to people they jolly well noe the writer wud least like to inform, even if its wad they presume to possess for the writer - concern and care.
today during lecture i can say that i have made a complete utter fool outta myself by storming out of the lecture theatre during maths. sigh. i didnt even noe that i ran out that loudly but i was in pain - something went into my eye. sigh...apparently, acc to audrey, it was LOUD. and uncouth i presume. so ashamed. i think i really ought to try and be more lady-like. bah...its gonne be tough.

Everywhere I turn
I see your face
Reminding me of a higher place
Everytime you smile
Angels cry
Everytime you walk on by

i waited but you never appeared.
.:for you i will:.

No comments: