Monday, January 22, 2007

seems like eons since i last posted an entry on my ancient blog. well, basically it seems like a logical thing to do esp when one hardly has the time to sleep or eat. many things has happened over the past few days since my last update, including the drama welcome tea, CCA bazaar, mel's bdae, henry's bdae, games' day, latest updates on Prison Break, etc. lol. tot i will have alot to speak abt when i get my time to update my blog but now, it seems like i dun wanna tok abt all of that anymore. its like special memories that are kept within you and best remembered but not captured. like rainbows. remember them in your heart.
had maths test today. totally made a fool out of the whole paper. perhaps 6/10 wud be the exact score i will have since i blindly overlooked the binomial formula given to me in my formula booklet. so i suppose my 4 marks juz flew away. can i say i feel pissed? nah...it has always been a failing of mine to be blind.
had LTC breakfast today with the Sir lionell grp. really missed them loads. afterall, not many things can force me to get outta bed willingly esp when i've gone to bed like 1am in the morning. wei jun, as usual, was like a mother hen, making sure we werent late for school and hope we enjoy our day. haha...no wonder i hardly feel homesick during LTC.
okays. to be honest, i am feeling very drained and tired now so basically i am juz typing in anything that pops into my head before the thoughts go *poof* and vanishes. i think i will go back to writing my GP essay..manz..cant even think of something noteworthy to write and i have to present on wednesday. bet i will get a heapful of corrections from Ms shahida den and after that, she will add "but its a GOOD effort." haha..
alrighty. take care pple. i'm off.

No comments: