Wednesday, March 04, 2009

having a break in between your papers is like a breathe of switzerland's fresh air. however, it is quite detrimental under these following factors:

1. when the break is slot between your 4th paper and final (5th) paper.
2. when the break is as long as a week.

and both factors have coincidentally fallen under my current circumstance. but nonetheless, i am not complaining abt the break, i suppose.

came home last afternoon and slept like a log till 630pm. i think if my dad didnt wake me up, i would have slept past dinner as well. then i watched batman begin with my mum till 1230am and went to sleep till 830am in the morning.

yep. all in all, its just a longer version of saying: i slacked my day away.

toodles! cant wait to see my friends after prelims. celebrating chua's belated bday soon! whoo hoo! ahhaha

No comments: