Saturday, November 01, 2008

for those who took the time to scan through personal msgs on MSN, you'd prob realised that i have found yet another interesting quote for my boring life to get obsessed over - "when life gives you lehmans, make lemonade." when i first saw that on Strait Times on monday, i literally burst out laughing. i forgot which company it was who was flexible enough to adopt this financial crisis to its advantage but it sure is interesting...well, at least for me..and my mundane life.

right...was watching Mean Girls just now. i must say Lindsay Lohan actually looks so much nicer when she was just plain and simple at the beginning of the show. hahah. kinda like that look. oh wells, it took a lot of effort to make her look plain and simple...yet nice and glam. so yea..dont try it at home. ahahhaa...just jk.

anw, she said something that i tot i add on to my pile of quotes for the week...maybe it will help me get by stuff a lot faster.

"Calling you stupid does not make me any smarter; Calling you ugly does not make me any prettier - so we should all just stop doing that and focus on just solving the problem in front of us. Right Now."
i think it was kinda imperceptible that i can learn such stuff from chic flicks. ahaha. i tot chic flicks are solely for fun. okay. am gonna watch HSM3 on wednesday with my IJ gang....am so pumped up for it! hahah. its the only common topic i have with my tuition students now. LOL. (and NO! its not because i am old...its because they are too young. get it? lol..whatever)
before my eyes permanently close shop for the night, i better get down to doing a little more work.
~toodles~

No comments: