Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Went to school today after getting shortlisted to do some IDA project. had to do a case study on the spot regarding some SME company. i didnt really make much preparations for it except for printing out some article the night before and reading it on the bus. i hope my write up is sufficient to see me through this second shortlisting round. the numbers seem to be dwindling. ugh.....

During driving lesson....
i learnt how to do directional change today. its really difficult. i never mount kerb so many times in my life before and when i did it, i saw instructors in other cars sniggering. mean porkos.

Didnt have a good night sleep last night due to the horrid cockroach incident. my maid caught it today while i was away from home. it was under my fan, she said. Thank goodness i didnt see it. it was the most horrid creature i ever laid eyes on. i never seen such a big cockroach in my life, with length abt 7 cm, long feelers and very long hairy legs. yulks! dozed off the minute i came home from driving. i guess i wun be sleeping so early tonight either looking at the piles that have accumulated miraculously and magically.

i wonder how is my friend doing there? hmmm....

No comments: